East Guldeford in East Sussex
East Guldeford is a small village on the Guldeford Level on the Romney Marsh. It is on the A259 about two miles from the market town of Rye. The village has a few scattered houses and church dedicated to St Mary. The church is situated in the middle of a field and was built by Sir Richard Guldeford in 1505. It is a brick building with a barn like appearance and unusually has a twin roof with a bell cote between them. The church is supported by the Romney Marsh Churches Trust.